|TOPIC :||“Mine and My Partner” Video Conferencing Call with Palestine School
|COUNTRY :||India – Palestine
|FACULTY TEAM:||Ms. Arundati,
|School Participated:||Khawla Bint Alazwar Secondary School, Hebron, Palestine|
Purpose of the event:
To exchange information on activities organized relevant to the topic and different ideas.
- To help students gain knowledge on society and family systems followed in other countries.
- Discussion on variety of activities in which the students were involved to learn on the given topic.
- Discussion on class layouts and students participation.
Benefits of the Event:
Children enthusiastically participated in the activities, which in turn helped them learn more about their own families and about their school. While children shared a lot of interesting details about themselves during the skype session. They gathered knowledge about Palestine Culture, lifestyle and language spoken in Palestine.
- Scrapbook of Family.
- Logo and Motto of the School.
- Presentation Slides of School