The admission procedure to our school that follows CBSE syllabus, is simple and straightforward. Follow the steps below:
- Parents are requested to fill in the Registration Form that can be downloaded from the website.
- The information from the above is used to see if the child meets the admission criteria
- Parents are invited to fill out the Admission Form and all other necessary documents, including Medical History form and Acquaintance Form in order to complete the admission process.
- Please ensure that the Required Documents (see the list below) are brought to the school during admission.
For all other queries, parents are requested to schedule a meeting with the school coordinator. All contact details and timings for appointments can be found in the section below.
FEE PAYMENT REGULATIONS (2013 -2014)
|1.||The complete fee for the Academic year is to be deposited in four installments as per the given schedule:|
|• 1st Installment - During Admission
• 2nd Installment - 10th September
• 3rd Installment - 10th December
• 4th Installment - 10th February
|2.||All the fee needs to be paid through DD in favour of "Vydehi School of Excellence LLP"|
|3.||Fee may be paid in cash also.|
|4.||No reminder about the fee will be issued by the school.|
|5.||Admission fee is a one-time payment and non-refundable.|
|6.||Tuition and Annual Fees includes - Term Fee, School Essentials (Stationery & Books), Special Days, Sports & Performing Arts, Library Fees & Day Field Trips (within the City) and excludes - Uniforms, Shoes and External Examination Fees, Bus Fee, Daycare Facilities and annual day/sports program.|
Required Documents list
- Birth Certificate (original copy and one photocopy. The latter will be retained by the school).
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- 1 passport size photograph of each - Father, Mother and Child
- Medical history records and other details about the child that may be important.