If you are academically and legally qualified enough to be a Pre-Primary/Primary/Middle School teacher and love children, Vydehi School of Excellence is the ideal work place for you. Our school is committed to providing quality education and is synonymous with shaping a beautiful childhood. To join us in our divine endeavour, we invite applications for the following posts from qualified, motivated individuals with excellent communicative skills and passion to work with children.
|Sr. Coordinator (Higher Secondary)
- Graduate/ Post graduate with B.Ed./M.Ed.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a coordinator with teaching skills in Higher Secondary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and time management skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Planning, development and implementation of curriculum in the school.
- Assist Coordinators/ teachers in unit and lesson planning and provide feedback.
- Support principal in designing professional development calendar and sessions.
- To develop and implement processes and system that build a strong school culture.
- To identify areas where teachers need support and provide intervention as required.
- Flexible to teach in the classes as needed.
- Communicating with parents about student progress and participating in departmental meetings and school training events.
- Other duties as assigned by the principal.
||Main Teacher: Graduates/ Post Graduates having B.Ed. in Science, Mathematics, Computers with minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching.
Hindi Teacher: Graduates/ Post Graduates having B.Ed. in Hindi with minimum 2 years’ experience in teaching.
- Grade I (Main Teacher) – 5 No’s
- Art & Craft: BFA/MFA with minimum 3years of experience.
- PRT- 2
- Dance (Indian) – 1
- Music – 1(Western for Pre Primary)
- Graduate / Post Graduate with recognized certification in respective activity with minimum 2 years’ teaching experience education sector.
|Front Office Executive(1)
||Any Graduate / Post Graduate in any discipline with 2 yrs of relevant experience
- Answering phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school.
- Greet all incoming families and guest respectfully and professionally.
- Assist in all aspects of maintaining a professional front office, including but not limited to, and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff member in a timely manner.
- Develops a positive, welcoming and caring climate in the front office.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory working relationship with other employees, children, and visitors.
- Able to sit or stand for extended hours.
- Effectively perform all other duties as assigned by Principal.
- Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
If you think that you are the right person for any of these jobs, Email your resume to – email@example.com